Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Jinzhou City Shitan Machinery Equipment CO. LTD.
Home ProductsRock Drill Rods

Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance

Mr. Zhu is worth to be trust, he has a good team, they provide us good service and reliable quality cable.

—— Aaron

Mr. Zhu provide us Water Well Drilling Rig with good price. thank you.

—— Julien

I'm Online Chat Now

Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance

Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance
Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance

Large Image :  Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Hebei China
Brand Name: Shitan
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: ST
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Packaging Details: Standard export package
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Detailed Product Description
Type: Drill Pipe Material: Carbide
Processing Type: Forging Sizes: As Your Needs
Color: BLack Or As Per Your Request Application: Quarry,rock Drilling,Mining,water Well Drilling,Quarrying And Small Hole Drilling
Use: Well Drilling,rock Drilling
High Light:

integral drill rods

,

tapered drill rod

Geological Waterwell Drilling Rod Drilling Tools High Wear-resistance

Technical Parameters:

Φ42 drill pipe wall thickness is 6.5, and the normal size is 1m, 2m, 3m, 4.5m

Φ50 drill pipe wall thickness is 6.5, and the normal size is 1m, 2m, 3m, 4.5m

Φ60 drill pipe wall thickness 7.1, regular size is 1m, 2m, 3m, 4.5m

Φ89 drill pipe wall thickness is 9.5, regular size is 1m, 2m, 3m, 4.5m

 

Application scope of drilling rods:


1. Suitable for all kinds of exploration rigs, geological rigs, rig models XY-1, 150, 180, 200
2. Suitable for various medium-sized water well drilling rigs, such as grinding disc 300,400,600 rigs
3. Applicable to 10 type pile driver

4. Suitable for other rigs

Our three advantages and guarantees:


1: The material of the drill pipe is veryhard, and the joint head is treated at the joint to ensure the quality

2: Manufacturers offer customers a great deal of price, and the price has a great advantage over the market

3: The customer pays 30% of the payment and we can ship, and pay the remaining 70% upon arrival.

 

Types of drilling rods

Types of drill rods Specifications Length(mm) Shank Weight (kg)
Tapered drill rods Taper Angle: 4, 6, 7, 11, 12 degree 400mm to 8000mm Hex22mm*108mm Hex25mm*159mm Hex19mm*108mm 1.7 - 24.9
Integral drill steel Bit diameter: 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm 400mm to 4800mm 3 – 15.4
Plug hole rods Chisel bit diameter: 17mm, 20mm, 22mm 150mm to 710mm 0.6 - 2.9
 

Geological Waterwell Drilling Tools Rock Drill Rods High Wear - Resistance 0

Contact Details
Jinzhou City Shitan Machinery Equipment CO. LTD.

Contact Person: Anna

Tel: 86-15630441112

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)