Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GK 200 Meters Depth Customized Geological Drilling Rigs Machine||Drilling Depth:||200 Meters|
|Voltage:||380v||Rated Boring Diameter:||200m|
|Application:||Water Well Drilling ,Geological Exploration||After-sale Service:||Video Support|
200M Depth Geological Drilling Machine,
200 Meters Depth Geological Drilling Machine,
Customized Geological Drilling Machine
GK 200 Meters Depth Customized Geological Drilling Rigs Machine
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rigs Machine Introduction
This rig can work both on soft and hard ground such as soil, mud, sand, gravel, hard rocks and so on.
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rigs Machine Technical Data
|Rated drilling depth||200m|
|Rated boring diameter||200mm|
|Vertical shaft rotation speed (4 shifts)||118, 236, 505, 1010.r/min|
|Vertical shaft max. output torque||1500N*m|
|Max. hositing weight single line)||17KN|
|Drilling rod diameter||42mm|
|Drilling dip angle||90~75°|
|Drill outside diameter (L*B*H)||1433*697*1273mm|
|max. boring diameter||300mm|
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rigs Machine Advantages
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine .
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rigs Machine Applications:
1.The drilling rig is suitable for general survey, geophysical exploration, road and building exploration, etc.
2. Alloy, steel sand and steel particle bits can be selected for drilling according to different formations.
3. It can drill sandy clay and bedrock of grade 2-9.
4. The rated drilling depth is 100m, and the depth shall not exceed 120m. The rated opening diameter is 110mm, the allowable opening diameter is 130mm, and the final hole diameter is 75mm. The drilling depth depends on the formation conditions.
Contact Person: Cathy