Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||BW 250||Type:||Reciprocating Mud Pump|
|Application:||Hole Drilling||Power Type:||Diesel/Hydraulic/Electric|
|Material:||Metal / Coil||Flow:||250L/min|
|Liner Diameter:||85mm 65mm||Weight:||760kgs|
portable mud pump,
reciprocating mud pump
Single Acting Reciprocating Pump , Triplex Piston Pump For Geological Exploration
1. BW mud pump is widely used for grouting and mud jacking in engineering construction.
2. BW mud pump have four gear shifts.Output and drilling depth are adjustable,so it can be used to grout cement slurry or equipped with drilling machine.
3. BW mud pump is widely used in railway, hydraulic engineering, metallurgical engineering, building construction, geological exploration, engineering exploration.
1. BW mud pump is horizontal triplex grout pump with high stability and high pressure.
2. Eight gear shift to adjust the flow, large output capacity, simple operation.
3. High quality pump parts, less wearing parts, long service life, low construction cost.
4. Fast suction-discharge speed, high pump efficiency.
5. Less noise and dust, environmental operation.
BW 250 water Drilling Mud Pump , 250L/min with 25bar triplex. single acting reciprocation piston pump
BW250 mud pump are mainly used for irrigation agricultural machinery.the main characteristic is the high pressure,lift much,less engergy consumption,easy operation,high quality and duarable,easy to move,especially for mountain terraces of irrigation.
They are also the main equipment of the geological survey,the main role in the process of core drilling boreholes is to supply fluid(mud or water),making it circulate during drilling and carry rock waste back to the ground,in order to achieve and maintain the bottom hole clean and lubricate drill bits and drilling tools with cooling.
BW-250 Mud Pumps is equipped with drilling rigs to drill holes with mud. During drilling mud pump pumps slurry to the hole to provide coat to the wall, to lubricate the drilling tools and to carry the rock debris up to the ground. It is applied to geological core drilling and prospecting drilling with depth less than 1500 meter.
|Inlet pipe diameter||51mm||51mm||76mm||76mm|
|Outlet pipe diameter||32mm||32mm||51mm||51mm|
Contact Person: Anna