Payment & Shipping Terms:
portable mud pump,
reciprocating mud pump
BW 160 High Precision Drilling Mud Pump For Flushing Fluid
A mud pump (sometimes referred to as a mud drilling pump or drilling mud pump), is a reciprocating piston/plunger pump designed to circulate drilling fluid under high pressure (up to 7,500 psi (52,000 kPa)) down the drill string and back up the annulus. A mud pump is an important part of the equipment used for oil well drilling.Mud pumps can be divided into single-acting pump and double-acting pump according to the completion times of the suction and drainage acting in one cycle of the piston's reciprocating motion.
|Horizontal type single-cylinder Double-action pump
|165 times/ minute
|Transmisiion shaft speed
|Input pipe diameter
|Output pipe diameter
|Mass (including the engine)
BW-160 mud pump is a portable mud pump. The pump is a horizontal three-cylinder reciprocating single-acting piston pump with four flows and four pressures. The flow and pressure vary widely. The pump has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, long service life, simple operation, flexibility and reliability, and many general and standard parts, which are light and flexible, and easy to move. It can be used for geological exploration and engineering exploration in railway, water, metallurgy, construction, geology and other industries with hole depth less than 1000m
BW Series Mud Pump Working Attentions
1. Before starting, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body should be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer should be filled with oil.
2. Before starting, make the piston reciprocate twice, and start with no load when there is no obstruction. After starting, the load shall be increased gradually after the operation is normal.
3. During operation, the sand content of mud should be tested frequently. The sand content of mud shall not exceed 10%.
6. For mud pump with multiple speeds, several speeds shall be operated separately in each shift, and the operation time shall not be less than 30min
4. Do not change speed during operation; When it is necessary to change speed, stop the pump for shifting.
5. During operation, when there is abnormal noise, abnormal water volume and pressure, or obvious temperature rise, the pump shall be stopped for inspection.
6. Under normal conditions, the pump shall be stopped at no load. When the pump is stopped for a long time, all drain holes should be opened, the cylinder head should be loosened, the bottom valve drain rod should be lifted, and all the mud and sand in the pump body and pipeline should be drained.
7. In case of long-term shutdown, clean the mud and oil dirt of each part, drain the lubricating oil in the crankcase, and take anti-rust and anti-corrosion measures.
Contact Person: Cathy