Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Core Drilling Rig||Power Type:||Diesel|
|Name:||Soil Testing Drilling Rig||Drill Depth:||200m|
|Engine:||Diesel Or Electric Motor||Application:||Core Sampling, Water Well|
soil testing drilling rig,
soil investigation machine
150m Depth Tractor Mounted Water Well Drilling Rig/Core Drilling Machine
Drilling rig product introduction
series hydraulic drilling rig is a kind od widely used portable drill machine. It is suitable for drilling water well, geological survey, geological core drilling, small grouting holes, lasting holes of railway, water conservancy, bridges, dam foundation and other bulidings, According to different strata, it drills by choosing different bits, suh as, diamond composite films and alloy.
|Maximum borehole caliber||300mm|
|Minimum borehole caliber||75mm|
|Diameter of Drill pipe||42/50/60mm|
|Weight(Not include power)||1150kg|
|Unity machine dimension||2750*950*1770mm|
|Spindle rotating speed||64/128/287/557r/min|
|Max. single line lifting capacity||2400kg|
|Reel lifting speed||1.64m/s|
|Steel wire rope diameter||13mm|
|Steel wire rope capacity||35m|
|Hug floodgate diameter||245mm|
|Hug floodgate belt width||70mm|
|4. Mud pump|
|Type||Horizontal Single Cylinder with double function|
|Max. Discharge||Diesel engine 170L/min|
|Electrical Motor 140L/min|
|6. Drilling tower|
|Type||Integrated on drilling rig|
|7. Trailer chassis|
1. Very powerful at soil, sand, hard rock, etc. land condition.
2. Three kinds drill bits (three-wing bit, alloy bit and diamond bit) available for your choice, which can drill
both soft and hard ground, especially diamond drill bit effective in drilling hard rocks.
3. Hydraulic control system for greatly improving the working efficiency, saving labor force.
4. Mounted wheel or trailer, can be hauled easily by car or tractor, convenient to transport.
5. Power can be diesel engine or electric motor, as per your request.
Precautions during operation of water well drilling rig:
1. Before drilling, the drilling rig shall be constructed in strict accordance with the hole location, orientation, angle and depth
2. Ensure that the drill pipe is not blocked, bent or cracked when installing it.
3. When clean water drilling is adopted, water supply is not allowed before spudding, and pressure drilling can only be carried out after the water returns. Sufficient flow shall be ensured, and dry drilling is not allowed. When there is much rock powder in the hole, water shall be increased to extend the pumping time, and drilling can only be stopped after the hole is effectively flushed.
4. During drilling, the distance shall be measured accurately. Generally, the drill pipe must be measured every 10m of drilling or when the drilling tool is changed, and the hole depth shall be verified and relevant records shall be made. 5. Check the gearbox, shaft sleeve, horizontal and vertical shaft gear, etc. for overheating and abnormal sound. If any problem is found, stop the machine immediately to find out the cause and deal with it in a timely manner. Don't leave the problem unsolved. As a result, mechanical damage is very fast and maintenance costs are high over the years.
Contact Person: Anna