Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Two Hundred Meters Depth 220V Soil Sampling Investigation Core Drilling Rig||Color:||Red Yellow Blue|
|Feature:||High Drilling Efficiency||Usage:||Water Well,exploration|
|Application:||Water Well Drilling||Power Type:||Diesel|
|Drilling Depth:||200 Meters||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Voltage:||220V/380V||Length Of Drill Pipe(mm):||3m|
220v soil sample drilling machine,
two hundred meters core drill rig,
geological core soil sample drilling machine
Two Hundred Meters Depth 220V Soil Sampling Investigation Core Drilling Rig
GK 200 Core Drilling Rig Introduction
The drilling rig is equipped with upper ball clamp and active drill pipe, which can reverse the rod without stopping, with high work efficiency, safety and reliability.It is suited for the geotectonic survey, geological core drilling, small hole drillings for grout, blast and water well in railway, water coservancy, bridge, dam foundation and other constructions. Diamond drill vit, alloy drill bit and steel roller drill bit are available for drilling according to different geological structures.
GK 200 Core Drilling Rig Tech Information
|Maximum open hole caliber||300mm|
|End hole caliber||75mm|
|Drill rod caliber||60mm|
|Drill weight (No include power)||975kg|
|Unity machine dimensions||1433×697×1273m|
|spindle speed||64 128 287 557r/min|
|Max.single line hoisting capacity||2400kg|
|Single line lifting speed||0.41,0.82,1.64m/s|
|steel wire rope caliber||13m(35m)|
|Type||Horizontal single urn twin-action|
170/150L/min(diesel or electromotor)
|Diesle engine||ZS1115 16.2kw 2200r/min|
|Electric motor||Y160M—4 11kw 1440r/min|
GK 200 Core Drilling Rig Features
1) a hydraulic feeding structure to improve the drilling efficiency and reduce the labor intensity of workers.
(2) with upper ball clamp clamping mechanism and hexagonal active drill pipe,reverse the rod without shutdown and is easy to operate.
(3) It is equipped with a hole bottom pressure gauge to indicate the pressure, which is convenient to master the situation in the hole.
(4) The handle is centralized and easy to operate.
(5) The base is equipped with an oil cylinder, which can move back and forth for easy lifting and lowering of drilling tools
(6) The drilling rig has the advantages of compact structure, small volume, light weight, strong decomposition and easy relocation. The loading form is trailer type, crawler type and disassembly. It is suitable for working in plain or mountainous areas.
Direct replacement of drill pipe
To install a pair of locking handles at both ends of the added drill pipe, buckle the lifter to the locking handle of drill pipe, move the right handle of winch to lift the drill pipe to the top of the drill hole, connect and tighten with the reducer joint of drill pipe, move the right handle of winch to make the drill pipe rise slightly, remove the pad fork, continuously move and loosen the left handle of winch, and lower the drill pipe into the drill hole at a uniform speed, When the groove of reducer joint is close to the inlet, block it with a fork, take down the elevator and continue drilling.
How is exploration drilling done?
Drilling consists of sinking a drill string into the ground while injecting a special mud. This allows fragments of rock and samples of gas to be brought back to the surface. Boreholes have to be drilled at several locations to delineate the potential deposit.
Contact Person: Cathy