Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GK 200 Portable Lightweight 295mm Diameter Mining Core Drill Rig||Drilling Depth:||200 Meters|
|Drilling Hole Diameter:||295mm||Power Type:||Diesel Engine|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Color:||Yellow,Red And Blue|
|After Sale Service:||Video Support||Packing Type:||Wooden Box|
295mm Core Drill Rig,
295mm mining drilling rig,
Core Drill Rig 380V
GK 200 Portable Lightweight 295mm Diameter Mining Core Drill Rig
GK 200 Core Drilling Rig Product Description
With hydraulic automatic feeding device. Elevated drilling efficiency.The holding mechanism with upper spherical jaws is used as substitute for chuck. The rod can be replaced without shutdown.Centralized handle, easy operation, safe and reliable.The drilling machine,pump and diesel engine are installed on a common base frame in order to have a compact structure and occupy small field area.
GK200 Core Drilling Rig Product Parameter:
|Drilling Dia||70mm 93mm 150mm 200mm 300mm|
|Drilling Depth||350m 280m 220m 120m|
Spindle Speed (r/min)
|Forward||58 101 160 221 234 406 640|
|Maximum Cylinder lifting force||60KN|
|Maximum Cylinder driving force||45KN|
|Rope Capacity(5 floor)||45m|
|Lifting Capacity(single pipe)||30KN|
|Bobbin line speed (the second layer)||0.45 0.785 1.24 1.71m/s|
|Mobile Oil Cylinder Stroke||460mm|
|Distance of Step Aside The Hole||260mm|
|Name||Wheel oil pump|
|Normal Rated Speed||1500 r/min|
|Weight(power not incluced)||1300kg|
GK 200 Core Drilling Rig Main Features
1. Used for general investigation, geophysical exploration, high-way and building construction, and blast-hole drilling etc.
2. With hydro-automatic feeding device, and high drilling efficiency.
3. Designed with hydro-chucking unit instead of slips to ensure drilling from stop when changing pipes.
4. Close levers, convenient to operate, safe and reliable operations.
5. Compact in structure. All the drill, water pump and diesel engine installed on one base frame result in space-saving.
6. Light in weight, easy disassembling for transportation and applicable to working conditions in plain and mountain areas.
What are the safety precautions for geological exploration?
1. The geological exploration unit shall establish safety files for the geological exploration work area, including animal, plant and microbial injury sources, epidemic infectious diseases, epidemic infectious sources, natural environment, human geography and traffic conditions. The safety file information and preventive measures in the geological exploration work area shall be disclosed to the field operators in a timely manner.
2. Geological exploration units shall provide field survival guides and survival kits for field geological exploration operators, and provide effective radio communication equipment for field geological exploration project teams in difficult and dangerous areas.
Contact Person: Cathy