Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||XY-1 Soil Test Drilling Machine||Type:||Vertical Drilling Rig Machine|
|Drilling Hole Diameter:||100mm||Drilling Depth:||100 Meters|
|Power Type:||Diesel Engine||Usage:||Water Well,Exploration|
soil testing drilling rig,
soil investigation machine
100 Meters Core Sample Collecting Soil Investigation Drilling Machine With 18 HP Diesel Engine
XY-1 Drilling Rig Product Description
It is 100 meters depth with customized hole diameters ,widely used in engineering geological investigation of railways, hydropower, traffic, bridges, dam foundations and other buildings.Light in weight, easy disassembling for transportation and applicable to working conditions in plain and mountain areas.
XY-1 Drilling Rig Product Parameters:
|Drilling capacity(m)||73 rod||100|
|Max torque (Nm)||2760|
|Spindle max pull force(KN)||60|
|Spindle stroke (mm)||600|
|Hoist max life capacity with single rope (KN)||30|
|Spindle inner dia (mm)||76|
|Power unit||Electric motor||Y180L-4,22Kw|
|Inner dia of spindle (mm)||2150x900x1690|
|Drill body weight (excluding power)(kg)||950|
XY-1 Drilling Rig Product Features
1. Five gears, and the highest speed can reach 1045r/min, improving drill efficiency.
2. 53 x 59 drilling rod adopted, high rigidity and strong delivery torque.
3. The machine is equipped with national patent technology: taper clutch, with charactristics of strong transmission troque, easy operation and free maintenance.
4. For the winch, we use large module planetary gear and add supporting frame, greatly increasing hoisting and braking ability of the winch.
5. Vertical spidle are fixed by four groups of bearings to ensure that the rotary machine is rigid enough for gravel layer and other complex geoloical conditions.
The daily maintenance of the core drill
⑴ The daily maintenance shall be carried out by the actual operation technicians, and the record form shall be filled in carefully;
⑵ The drilling rig shall be cleaned before each shift handover. The linear guide surfaces of the upper and lower carriages, vertical shafts and pistons are usually stained with sludge when pulling out of the hole. These contact surfaces should be wiped clean and oil should be added;
(3) Before each shift, check whether the oil level of the hydraulic box is suitable for the oil level of the gearbox. If the oil level is too low, fill the grease immediately;
(4) The actual operation technicians of each shift shall add a layer of lubricating grease to the oil cup on the linear guide surface of the upper frame. Fill the oil cup of the clutch release shaft pump oil cup chuck beam with lubricating grease once a month;
(5) The actual operation technicians must inspect the oil filter screen every week, and clean it immediately if there is any blockage.