Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Engineering Survey Coring Exploration Drill Rig 100 Meters Depth With Diesel Engine||Drilling Depth:||100 Meters|
|Type:||Core Drilling Rig||Drilling Hole Diameter:||100 Mm|
|Power Type:||Diesel||Voltage:||Diesel Engine Driven|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Color:||Yellow,Red And Blue|
|After Sale Service:||Video Support||OEM:||Acceptable|
Exploration Drill Rig 100 Meters,
Exploration Drill Rig With Diesel Engine,
engineering drilling rig 100 Meters
Engineering Survey Coring Exploration Drill Rig 100 Meters Depth With Diesel Engine
XY-1 Drilling Rig Product Description
It is suitable for drilling in reconnaissance, geophysical exploration, road and building exploration, blasting holes and other drilling engineering.Alloy, steel grit and steel drop bits can be chosen according to the different strata.This is a small portable drilling rig with 100 meters depth ,100mm hole diameter
XY-1 Drilling Rig Product Parameter
|Max. open hole caliber||220mm|
|End hole caliber||75mm|
|Drill pipe caliber||50mm|
|Max. lifting capacity:||1600Kgs|
|Single line lifting speed:||0.41,0.82,1.64m/s|
|Type:||Horizontal single-urn double action|
|Flow Diesel engine/Electric motor:||95/97L/min|
|Water inlet diameter:||30mm|
|Water outlet diameter:||20mm|
|Triangle conveyer belt:||B1575mm|
XY-1 Drilling Rig Advantages
1. It improves drilling efficiency and reduces labor intensity With hydraulic automatic feeding mechanism.
2. It can be achieved without stopping to change rods, easy to operate, safe and reliable with ball clip holding mechanism or hydraulic chuck.
3. It has hole bottom pressure gauge to be easy to master the situation in the hole.
4. It also has advantage of Compact structure, concentrated handle, small footprint, light weight, strong decomposition, easy to move. It can be operated in plains and mountain areas.
1. Drilling construction for high-rise building, highway, railway, bridge, port, harbor work, dam and tunnel;
2. Small-diameter hole foundation piling drilling;
3. Solid mineral exploration;
4. Anchoring engineering for battered slope;
5. Geothermal pipe-installing for heat pump.
The five main types of wells are digging, driving, drilling, drilling and jetting (Flushing).
Most digging and drilling equipment is available, or because drilling is considered too expensive, the front hole is built-in. Modern wells are usually lined with concrete tiles and have a large diameter, providing a large opening for the aquifer. This allows them to get water from very fine materials such as sand, silt or clay. The wells are shallow and there is no continuous casing, which makes them polluted by nearby pollution sources.
Drive wells are made by driving small diameter pipes into shallow water, sand or gravel containing sand. The construction of these wells is relatively simple and economical, but they can only dig shallow water and are as easy to be polluted as digging wells.
The drilled well consists of a large auger. The depth of boreholes is usually about 50 to 70 feet. They are usually made of soft materials, such as sand, silt, clay and soft rock.
Use percussive or rotary drilling machines to construct drilling. These wells can be more than 1000 feet deep. Wells that penetrate less hard and firm land require casing and screens to prevent the inflow of sediment, which can lead to well collapse.
Force high-pressure water into underground drilling jet or flushing wells. This construction method can only be used for soft soil foundation.
Contact Person: Cathy