Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Horizontal Three Cylinder Pump BW 250 Drilling Mud Pump For Water Well And Exploration||Model:||BW 250|
|Application:||Water Well Drilling ,exploration||Weight:||300-500kg|
|OEM:||Acceptable||Place Of Origin:||Hebei,China|
|After Sale Service:||Video Support||Warranty:||12 Month|
Horizontal Drilling Mud Pump,
Exploration Drilling Mud Pump,
Three Cylinder Drilling Mud Pump
Horizontal Three Cylinder Pump BW 250 Drilling Mud Pump For Water Well and Exploration
BW-250 (grouting pump) mud pump is a horizontal three-cylinder reciprocating single-acting piston pump with two cylinder diameters and four speeds. Displacement and hole depth can be adjusted according to the use. It can be used with 1500m drilling rig. It can also be used for cement slurry filling. The mud pump consumes less energy, is flexible in operation, high quality and durable
|Type||horizontal three cylinder ratio single acting reciprocating piston pump|
|Cylinder diameter (mm)||80||
|Shape size (mm)||11560*995*650|
Product Main Features
BW-250 Mud Pumps is equipped with drilling rigs to drill holes with mud. During drilling mud pump pumps slurry to the hole to provide coat to the wall, to lubricate the drilling tools and to carry the rock debris up to the ground. It is applied to geological core drilling and prospecting drilling with depth less than 1500 meter.
BW Series Mud Pump Working Attentions
1. Before starting, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body should be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer should be filled with oil.
2. Before starting, make the piston reciprocate twice, and start with no load when there is no obstruction. After starting, the load shall be increased gradually after the operation is normal.
3. During operation, the sand content of mud should be tested frequently. The sand content of mud shall not exceed 10%.
6. For mud pump with multiple speeds, several speeds shall be operated separately in each shift, and the operation time shall not be less than 30min
4. Do not change speed during operation; When it is necessary to change speed, stop the pump for shifting.
5. During operation, when there is abnormal noise, abnormal water volume and pressure, or obvious temperature rise, the pump shall be stopped for inspection.
6. Under normal conditions, the pump shall be stopped at no load. When the pump is stopped for a long time, all drain holes should be opened, the cylinder head should be loosened, the bottom valve drain rod should be lifted, and all the mud and sand in the pump body and pipeline should be drained.
7. In case of long-term shutdown, clean the mud and oil dirt of each part, drain the lubricating oil in the crankcase, and take anti-rust and anti-corrosion measures.
Applicable Scope of Mud Pump
It can be used for the transportation of high-viscosity fluids and the transportation of media containing hard suspended particles or fiber, and can be competent for the working conditions that other pump types cannot adapt to. Its flow is proportional to the speed. Its outstanding advantages are that it does not form eddy current when transporting medium, is insensitive to the viscosity of medium, and can transport high-viscosity medium
Contact Person: Cathy