Construction process and precautions for some drilling machines
1. The equipment entering the site should meet the construction requirements, and a trial run test should be conducted before the formal start of the water well drilling rig, and the operating status should be stated in a timely manner.
2. Specific drilling procedures should be formulated, and the operation procedures and standards for water well drilling equipment should be established, with construction records kept.
3. During the drilling process, it is not allowed to rotate or raise the drill pipe before reaching the planned elevation. If there is a special need to rotate or raise the drill pipe, the drill pipe should be lifted to the surface, and the drill valve should be cleared and closed from the beginning. The operator should strictly control the descent and rotation speed of the threaded drill bit.
4. Before drilling, carefully check whether the air hole at the top of the core tube is smooth, whether the concrete delivery hose joint is outstanding, and whether there is any distorted appearance.
5. During the drilling process, if it is found that the drill pipe is shaking or the footage is slow, it is necessary to slow down the footage to avoid pile hole deviation, displacement, and damage to the drill pipe and drilling tools.
6. The pile driver operator and on-site control personnel should closely cooperate, and the first priority is to control the pile length and enter the bearing layer according to the planning requirements and the geological cross-section map of the supplementary drilling
Contact Person: Ms. Anna